[FL:RP] Vegas<3 , [FL:RP] Lars <3.
Rainbow 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Vegas<3 , [FL:RP] Lars <3.
SteamID: [FL:RP] Lars <3 STEAM_0:1:14840265,
[FL:RP] Vegas<3 STEAM_0:0:13955626

Time in GMT: Yesterday.

Server: Rp_Evocity_V2d.

Summary: Vegas and Lars is minges/rule breakers

Evidence: : Ok. Vegas and Lars is minge only on me everyday theyre on. It have been in months now and im tired off it so im posting a ban request now. I talked to Forceghost but he just say he will check logs but he never did. Vegas and lars are friend and rdming me,random raiding me, random raiding my cars and throwing props/notes, calling me kid,fat,nolifer etc. Im sorry i dont have any proof on lars but here is only vegas online and i recorded some minutes after Lars got offline. But here is the proof on vegas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Fv5b3VE...eEzRks2PQs

Sory for bad quality but the note says "nub" and its vegas that is the gundealer i hope you see its him. Im talking norwegian to him cause he is norwegian and if you check the logs he is saying many ugly things of me in norwegian. R.I.P headphone users.
i dont belive it sorry i know vegas and he is not that kind of guy

really sorry if i dont have the right to post here give me a warning if you want to.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Sorry, The Video isn't Clear enough for me to see any names.

Would like another member of the Team to look this over tho.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Ghostwalker if you dont think hes not like that. Youre not know him good. I was friend with him one time but suddenly he starts to hate me and do like this. Forceghost im sorry for the bad quality i used a dick video editor. removed the rest of the clip when he stopped. but you can see him when i pressed tab
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused players ([FL:RP] Lars <3, STEAM_0:1:14840265,
[FL:RP] Vegas<3, STEAM_0:0:13955626)
Please note, picture evidence should also be gathered to avoid similar situations in the future, as screenshots are always more clear than recordings.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team