PR: GamingOfficialZZ
Name of player: GamingOfficialZZ

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: No clue it was a video that GamingOfficialZZ had recorded and posted on a PR against another user.

Server: v5p

Summary: Accused user 'GamingOfficialZZ' had his job title set to 'Classified' - Which was a job name that was banned a while ago to his full knowledge, his job title violates said rule:

Quote:" 2.8 Custom job titles must be realistic (don't roleplay something that isn't human), specific and accurately state what character you intend to roleplay (do not set your job as 'criminal' or 'classified' for example). "

The rule specifically and literally states job titles such as 'Classified' is banned and uses it as an example.
GamingOfficialZZ should know a lot better with very high hours, 1400+.

The excuse of "This rule was recently implemented" is also simply deemed as lies as the job title 'Classified' has been banned for years now.
As well as that, The excuse of "I have recently joined back" is also deemed insufficient as he should have simply read the rules when he came back. - Even though the job title 'Classified' has been banned for years which he knows.

Evidence:

Spoiler: Taken from a PR that GamingOfficialZZ had posted on another community member.
[Image: 8be5304cfac3e4b075cf4e37c9da0394.png]

i would like to say about 2.8 I haven't played in a while so i will have a reread the rules at some point because they have clearly been changed. Once i noticed i changed it right away
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-09-2018, 02:56 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: i would like to say about 2.8 I haven't played in a while so i will have a reread the rules at some point because they have clearly been changed. Once i noticed i changed it right away

Quote taken from what i've written in the PR:

Quote:" The excuse of "This rule was recently implemented" is also simply deemed as lies as the job title 'Classified' has been banned for years now.

As well as that, The excuse of "I have recently joined back" is also deemed insufficient as he should have simply read the rules when he came back. - Even though the job title 'Classified' has been banned for years which he knows. "

You've said that you will have to reread the rules at some point because they've clearly changed. - This is NOT a valid excuse, If you come back from a break to playing again the first thing you should do is read the rules again.

As well as this, The job title 'Classified' was banned even when you played, It got banned in one of the years 2014-2015-2016, Which is when you were active, I know this because i was active then too.

You have no excuses here, there is no excuse for clearly violating rule 2.8, You should have read the rules when you came back, period.
I have seen many people use this job title when i last played and were never banned.
(04-09-2018, 03:08 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: I have seen many people use this job title when i last played and were never banned.

They were clearly not reported for doing it- You are.
No idea what you're beef is with me but okay ill take what punishments coming for it
(04-09-2018, 03:26 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: No idea what you're beef is with me but okay ill take what punishments coming for it

So you've admitted to the rule violation here - and i have no beef with you at all, you've broken rules so you got PR'ed.
Im not admitting to knowingly break the rule but after you bringing it to my attention i know i have
From the first day I joined Fearless, it's always been a rule that you cannot have the job-name 'Classified'. Whether or not the rules changed and your excuse being not reading them, you would assume the rule was still in existence regardless.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]