Unban Request
Your name: ech0_Thr34t

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:161616725

Your ban ID: 69848

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: The reason for the ban was "double accounting." Yes, in-fact it is true, this is a second account however my new one. The reason I returned to Fearless is because I truly love the community. I came back knowing the risk involved and I presumed it was only a matter of time until someone put the pieces together. However, I did not come back trying to be stealthy. I used the same characters between my old and new name, I used the same RP name, I even put my real info in my new forum profile. The true reasoning for this was to show "hey, it's me. but. I changed." 

I decided a new account would be better because my old account was already denied for a unban. It has been several months since that initial ban for "trying to steal a staff member for my own community;" when in fact that community never happened. 

I believe I should be unbanned because I became more serious about my RP. I began using more RP like talk, changed my character around, use descriptive /me's, and everything you would want to see in an RP server. Within the last two days I played, I had no run ins with any trouble and I even donated so that I could show I am being serious because come-on who likes to lose money? 

This is all I have to say on the matter, I just hope you see the potential in me rejoining, and I hope you let me have a second chance. 

Note: Falcao made a response to a previous unban saying to post this same unban in 3 months. That was February 16.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Ech0_Thr34t.

------

I made this request a few days ago, but was denied due to the fact I did not communicate with staff, and instead broke ToS.

I am resubmitting my request because as proof, I pmed staff and was ignored. I also made pms before breaking the ToS. 

I sent a new pm to the staff involved after the unban was denied explaining how I only broke ToS because staff was ignorring me while the admin told me staff would cooperate.

Please check this out. 

Thank you!
You have to wait, your unban was denied bud.

You've been proven guilty of breaking the ToS on two separate accounts, you gotta stick to the unban rules like everyone else I'm afraid.

Denied.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.