Name of players: zimbabwe700club   fuccboi felix   boris zadorov

SteamIDs:  
zimbab: STEAM_0:1:98562522 
boris:  STEAM_0:0:77411435
fuccboi: STEAM_0:0:29145613
felix:   STEAM_0:0:78329518

Time in GMT: 1:10

Server: v33x

Summary: All four players are not here to roleplay at all, zimbab and fuccboi constantly abuse me in OOC , they keep on RDMing me, and all this is happening when no admins are on, they stated they do not care and that they have lives outside the game. this is roleplay, they dont seem to understand what that is. felix and boris joined in shortly after with prop pushing.

fuccboi broke NLR and was aiding zimbabwe700club in rule breaking. he was like a distraction while zimbab shot me with tranqs, not to mention demoting me when jobs changed and having aids of the president who demoted me from police because i was unresponsive, i was at the time knocked out from zimbabwe700clubs tranquillizer.

Evidence

These next 4 players zimbab, fuccboi, boris and felix were working together. also prop pushing and being abusive

http://imgur.com/a/rNLIg   zimbab RDMING me, and prop pushed by fuccboi

http://imgur.com/a/69XJI             

^ This is the eivdence of the 4 players, boris zadorov, felix, fuccboi, and zimbabwe700club abusing props

Video evidence: 
Hello clementine,

I can't use some of the evidence you provided because the names were not visible in some of the screenshots. I will issue blacklists and bans for what is clear.

Fuccboi will receive a pte blacklist and ban for propspam and prop abuse and a ban for punchwhoring, jumping on ragdolled bodies, clear swearing and aggressive behavior in OOC and attempted propkilling. He will also receive an OOC blacklist.

zimbabwe700club will receive a pte blacklist and ban for propspam and prop abuse and a police officer blacklist and ban for random tazing and a ban for RDM as BMD.

boris zadorov will receive a pte blacklist and ban for prop surfing, prop abuse.

felix will receive a pte blacklist and ban for laserpointing, prop abuse.

It is quite sad to see how these players managed to overrun the server when there was no staff available. Thank you for the report, clementine, so they may not do it again.

Have a nice day.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]