Report: SirNarc
Name of player: SirNarc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71370062

Time in GMT: Sunday at 10:15 (I'm not too sure)

Server: V2D

Summary: Well we were doing Ikea rp.  The store next to Flea Market, Cub Foods.  SirNarc was in there.  He asked us to precision this tiny bit that was sticking through the wall (clearly he wanted to annoy us.)  So we done that.  He then spawned in the biggest prop to stick through the wall to annoy us even more.  He also come on the build server to complain about our builds.  He also disrespected us when we left the build server.

Evidence:

[Image: F93CB94E8F88C17B7ACE899E85861D8F046331A5]

Player disrespect:

[Image: 29CCB914E9FF17499EC11875E06FF7EDE3CAA58C]
Mate, I wanted to build next door. I really needed a big floor prop. I saw it didn't fit so I removed it quickly. Second image, nothing bad with midgets :p
(04-19-2016, 07:55 PM)FL RP Sir Narc Wrote: Mate, I wanted to build next door. I really needed a big floor prop. I saw it didn't fit so I removed it quickly. Second image, nothing bad with midgets :p

You didn't remove it you left as shown in the picture :/
Well then why did you leave after you spawned it then?
Might just be that I forgot to remove it. Thought I did, also I went to join build..
No, you clearly done it to annoy us. You asked us to precision a prop in, so we did. Then you spawned that prop in and left. To clearly annoy us. You also clearly hate us.
ArnyDaHamsta, judging from screenshots alone it is not clear enough that Sir Narc had foul intentions.

Also, calling someone midgets is far from insulting. Unless you deem midgets somehow worse than others?

Player report denied.

Recommendation: make videos of such occurrences as it will grant a lot more information to the administrators whether something is done in breach of the rules or not.