Report: Doge! - FearRP
Name of player: Doge!

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:75437125

Time in GMT: Yesterday at around 6pm

Server: v2d

Summary: I basically saw the pots in the back of the Tides Truck and thought that it would be a great opportunity for me to be able to sell those on the black market. I try to mug him out of them, but he pulls a shotgun when I turn my back to have a further look. I'm not sure if this can be counted as FearRP because as I turned around I had a physgun out. BUT in my defense, I told him to stay there. If it was a real hostage situation, if you knew a man had a good and he ordered you to stay there, you would. Wouldn't you even if he turned for a split second. 

I had no intentions of killing him and if I couldn't reach the pots I wouldn't have left. Indeed he did have a bigger gun, but FearRP rules still apply. 

Evidence:

You had turned your back and holstered your pistol. As soon as you did that, FearRP no longer applied. Doge just managed to pull a shotgun on you whilst you were turned.

Even if you had no intention of killing him, you still threatened his life by pointing a gun at him, giving him a valid reason to kill you.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved