Report: Kierondeeuk
Name of player: Kierondeeuk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79267525

Time in GMT: around 17:15 norwegian time

Server: v2d

Summary: randomly raided me when i just had became president and threatened to kill me "if" i banned them which i didnt cuz i just got the job

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O05T2X2...e=youtu.be
at the end you see my hud disappearing, my game crashed because i clicked alt+f10 (i use alt+f9 to record)
We were corleones and we were basing at the villas when the president banned us. As a result we raided and killed him (This was at the bottom of nexus), as we were at nexus we decided to go and visit the new president and warn him/her not to ban us or suffer the same fate, after that we left. I don't see what rules we broke here as the raid was justified (And not even targeted at sebasti). All we did was simply warn her not to make the same mistake as the last president.
(03-18-2016, 04:58 PM)Kierondeeuk Wrote: We were corleones and we were basing at the villas when the president banned us. As a result we raided and killed him (This was at the bottom of nexus), as we were at nexus we decided to go and visit the new president and warn him/her not to ban us or suffer the same fate, after that we left. I don't see what rules we broke here as the raid was justified (And not even targeted at sebasti). All we did was simply warn her not to make the same mistake as the last president.

you cannot raid me just to "warn me" not to ban you, thats like:
hey i just became rebel im gonna shoot down 4 sru and lots of cops only to warn the president not to ban rebels from the city, sounds like a plan!
(03-18-2016, 05:07 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 04:58 PM)Kierondeeuk Wrote: snip

hey i just became rebel im gonna shoot down 4 sru and lots of cops only to warn the president not to ban rebels from the city, sounds like a plan!

We didn't raid you though. We were raiding before you became president and as we were there we warned you not to make the same mistake.
(03-18-2016, 05:14 PM)Kierondeeuk Wrote:

We didn't raid you though. We were raiding before you became president and as we were there we warned you not to make the same mistake.

aka raiding me, when you had killed the old president why didnt you just leave? lol its too obvious
and once again you cant raid me solely to warn me
(03-18-2016, 05:16 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 05:14 PM)Kierondeeuk Wrote:

aka raiding me, when you had killed the old president why didnt you just leave? lol its too obvious
and once again you cant raid me solely to warn me
We needed to make sure that the lesson was learned to not mess with us. We didn't harm or kill you, we simply warned you not to ban us.
im not even gonna bother replying anymore lol, ill wait for admin to conclude it
I still don't understand why this matters so much but we'll see what the admin says.
Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]