Ryan's Unban
Your name: Ryan!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40916370

Your ban ID: 64037

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Massive Tranq Spree, Killing people with admin gun, No care for Community"

Involved: Most of the admins on the old team

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)So I am assuming most of you know who I am and know my situation, but I will explain for people who might not know or to give some more details. I was banned on the night of the old admin team resigned. I was friends with most of the admins and got teleported basically as soon as I got on the server. They took me to the top of the tides hotel and gave me an admin gun (It was actually Nevy who gave it to me). The server was in chaos and there were awp/tranq wars going on. I killed the people awping and people who were messing around. Of course doing that was wrong but with the admin team all on and saying no one would get banned from the situation. After being killed on the tides, I was on the ground and cars were mass CDMing. A group of us all were defending ourselves with props and just genuinely messing around. 
          That's the fill in on the happening of that night. So here is why I think I would be unbanned. I was highly influenced by the admins on the server at the time. Of course It was "my choice" And I should have known better but, If you really think about my perspective, I didn't think I would be singled out on a server full of chaos. I have been off of the servers for around 5 months now and really hope you can understand and give me a second chance. 
           I messed up and I am sorry for things I did that day. I never planned on leaving fearless for the other server or anything. I am willing to take a sacrifice, be it weapons blacklist or prop blacklist, to get my account unbanned. I hope you all are willing to talk about the matter and give me a chance
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Rot in hell, minge.

User warned for disrespectful post, if you are not involved do not post here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
I notice you can take the time to throw me a warning but can't take the time to reply and avoid this douche from trashing the servers AGAIN.

#Ryan!

[Image: fuck_off.gif]

User warned - Do not post on threads you're not involved in within the Courthouse. - Audacter
Pending investigation.

[FL:M] Falcao
I was wondering if anything has been discussed about the case. I know these take time but I am willing to answer any question you have.
Honestly why should we unban you? Doesn't matter if you were "pressured" into it as you are your own person and make your own decisions. So why should we unban you?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(12-17-2015, 07:37 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Honestly why should we unban you? Doesn't matter if you were "pressured" into it as you are your own person and make your own decisions. So why should we unban you?

I understand what you are saying. From the perspective of someone who was not in my position, it is easy to say "you make your own choices." But that day was not a normal day on fearless. Like I said it was chaos, everyone on the server was minging. There were admins on the team right now who were part of the AWP wars going on. I was singled out on the server because The old admin team was giving me special weapons to kill the awps with. The people who had AWPS were not punished. No one was punished that day except for me and the other admins on the server. I did not RDM or minge in an attempt to make fearless look bad or to "harm" the server, It was just making the wrong choice at the time. I should have been the bigger man and got off when I saw others minging; I didn't make the right decision that day. The reason why I think that I should be unbanned is when you just look at me it really is very different from when you look at the server as a whole that day. Cloaked admins prop smashing, awps being fired, Mass Swat van CDM. It was a mess. I feel bad for what I did and just would make another chance.
Projecting the blame on others doesn't change the fact that you did what you did.
It's like saying "Billy hopped off the bridge, so I did too".
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(12-18-2015, 12:27 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Projecting the blame on others doesn't change the fact that you did what you did.
It's like saying "Billy hopped off the bridge, so I did too".

I am sorry if I made it come off that I was blaming others. I messed up. I RDM'd. I am not tried to justify what I did or blames others. I was trying to explain my thoughts that day. I will not deny I made a mistake. I am not trying to say the ban was unjust. I am asking for a  second chance. I have been banned for around 5-6 months now. I am simply hoping you all can forgive the mistakes I made that day.
Denied. After looking into the case and what happened that day you did everything on your own accord as well it has been brought to my attention that you were even caught in a TS channel laughing your asshole about how totally worth it it was to do that.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda