Report: Ryans
Name of player: Ryans

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5354168

Date offense occurred: August 16th 2015 (<- not sure why there isn't a date in the template)

Time in GMT: 12am - 1am (not sure of specific time, but it's the rough area)

Server: v33x

Summary: The user was powergaming (Rule: 9.7)

Evidence:

The user was a Corleone raiding the cells of the Nexus* and then switched roles to stock up on supplies.

Switched to Gun Dealer

Spoiler :
[Image: 2015-08-16_00001.jpg]

Swiched to Doctor

Spoiler :
[Image: 2015-08-16_00002.jpg]

Switched to Rebel Leader

Spoiler :
[Image: 2015-08-16_00005.jpg]

Proof of ID

Spoiler :
[Image: 2015-08-16_00003.jpg]

*Why the user was raiding the cells is unclear to me as there were no prisoners and I couldn't see a reason to warrant a raid (as a Corleone).

Addition Notes
(1st Raid) I am unaware if the user died in the raid or switched jobs after losing their supplies (an officer said he shot the user but I did not see this myself or hear the gunshot).

Not long after the Rebels raided the cells (but I am unsure if the user was present), but since the user DC'd moments after the raid it would make be believe the user was.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Have you got any physical evidence he was powergaming?

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-16-2015, 10:02 AM)Suarez Wrote: Have you got any physical evidence he was powergaming?

Lol
Why would the user switch to a gun dealer and a doctor straight after a raid?
It can't be to stock back up on ammo and health kits.. right?

If the evidence I have given is not enough for you, then deny this and I won't bother wasting my time reporting others in future.

-edit-
I'm sure a quick check of the logs would prove the user was powergaming... but I can't ask you to check them.
Make sure you have actual evidence of him powergaming not him changing job.

Report denied.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-16-2015, 11:16 AM)Suarez Wrote: Make sure you have actual evidence of him powergaming not him changing job.

Can you inform me of what actual evidence I would need to submit for this rule:
9.7 Do not change jobs just to buy something from the market (this is powergaming).

I was thinking that submitting an image that shows the user spawning the items would be enough, but then realised you would most likely say I need to prove that he was using the items for their own needs.

So, what evidence would I need to submit?

(note that the user changed jobs 3 times within 5 mins)
You would need to show evidence of him spawning these items and then him picking them up, true, he could be buying them for someone else but that can always be explained by the user in the Player Report.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub