Report: Fieldy
Name of player: Fieldy

SteamID: Unknown, forgot to check console.

Time in GMT: Within the hour between 10:00pm and 11:00pm (I think)

Server: V33X

Summary:

6.4 Do not build in areas you do not own unless an admin gives you permission. (No staff online to grant permission)
6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either. (Not sure about this?)
6.10 Do not use vehicle seats to reach places (i.e. Nexus bridge jump).

Evidence:

The user in question
[Image: 2NrE3PR.jpg]

Looking at his prop, showing he's the owner
[Image: rUz1n8k.jpg]

His whole build
[Image: c2kyOKV.jpg]
Hi its me Fieldy here, I'd just like to clear up a few things.
I admit I shouldn't have built in the city, you aren't meant to without an admins permission and it was a bit stupid of me to do it, but honestly I was just messing around for about 10 minutes, no players were killed or bugged because of the build, it was just a bit of a silly build to be honest. But I'd like to push the fact that I was not doing it to reach any areas you aren't meant to reach, or to climb ontop of anything, or anything of that nature. I had the build up for about 10 minutes and was just messing around, after that short 10 minutes I got rid of the build and started with some new RP. I know almost 200 hours on the server isn't a very large or impressive amount, but in that time I've had no bans and have never done this before, and only did it to pass some time. So if you deem a punishment necessary sure okay, I just wanted to clear up I wasn't breaking any rules concerning getting to places, I was only breaking the rule about building in public for about 10 minutes which I admit was stupid.
Thanks.
Thanks for clearing that up Fieldy, rules are rules unfortunately and we all need to abide by them.
(08-11-2015, 12:45 AM)DVN Wrote: Thanks for clearing that up Fieldy, rules are rules unfortunately and we all need to abide by them.

Yeah that's fair enough of course! Just wanted to let you know etc.
So am I looking at a ban for this? Or a blacklist or...?
(08-11-2015, 12:47 AM)Fieldy Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 12:45 AM)DVN Wrote: Thanks for clearing that up Fieldy, rules are rules unfortunately and we all need to abide by them.

Due to the fact you've made the effort to come and apologize as well as own up to your mistake I would happily allow the staff member dealing with this report let you off for this if they deem appropriate. Worst case scenario will be a PTE Blacklist for a few hours.
(08-11-2015, 01:03 AM)DVN Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 12:47 AM)Fieldy Wrote:

Due to the fact you've made the effort to come and apologize as well as own up to your mistake I would happily allow the staff member dealing with this report let you off for this if they deem appropriate. Worst case scenario will be a PTE Blacklist for a few hours.

Okay, thankyou!
Player Report for: Fieldy denied for the reason: User has shown sufficiently that he will not break these rules again.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub