Report: Ghost Rider and Levi
Name of players: Ghost Rider - Levi

SteamID
Ghost Rider: STEAM_0:1:79699070

Levi: STEAM_0:1:42497596

Time in GMT: Unknown. Just after Forum Maintenance last night. 

Server: v2d

Summary:

I wandered into the Tides Hotel just normally in hope to do an RP. I found Ghost Riders door, the door was opened and I went in. I was then greeted by Levi holding a gun saying "Get out" I left after I took several screen shots. 

The rule violated here is rule 18.1
18.1 All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive roleplay; do not base here.
Evidence:

[Image: ayPD4xe.jpg]

[Image: svoqJDA.jpg]

[Image: udlhNQU.jpg]

[Image: MLlqRiG.jpg]
What the user in question the gun dealer next to Levi?
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The Gundealer is someone who followed me into the room.
Player Report Declined/Accepted
Unfortunatly there is not enough evidence for Ghost Rider to show that he was basing aggresively , yes he had a fading door but that is all we know.
However Levi has been issued with a two hour weapons blacklist for violating rule 18.1 the rule states that they are reserved for passive RP and the evidence you have provided shows Levi pointing a firearm at you and telling you to "get out" Which is deffinatly not passive thus violating the rule.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub