BR: Killer3101, Julianolav, MisterEasy (Lying to Mod, Random Shoot at us)
Name of player: Killer3101, Julianolav, MisterEasy

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:65734634, STEAM_0:1:55871993, STEAM_0:0:54281122

Time in GMT: around 11:15

Server: (V33X)

Summary: We were driving around and we didnt realized that the Officer was trying to stop us. They shot at us FIRST. And at the end they were lying to the mod. (Name of Mod: [FL:M]Audacter)

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T34tGk9M...e=youtu.be
The Officers told me that the Rebels fired first but they had bad aim thus missing them. I checked the damage logs to see who was injured first, the Officers injured the Rebels first.
Neilstar informed me when I had them all together that he had video evidence that the Police did in fact shoot first. As I wanted to play it safe as it is highly possible the Rebels could've had their guns out first, and I did not want ban people on something I personally couldn't prove 100% I suggested to Neilstar to post the video in the Player Report section.
The video does show that the Police did fire first, which I deem an invalid reason to discharge their firearm due to them not posing immediate danger and they assured me that the Rebels fired first, of which they didn't this meaning the Officers in this video did also lie to me.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Player Report Accepted
All of the users in question have been issued with a one day ban for invalid reason to use lethal force and for lying to a Moderator when confronted.
(At the time I didn't have enough evidence to punish the three offenders)
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub