UBR Razz 'major doomfort'
Your name: Razz @ Sick

Your ban ID: 60656

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Major Doomforting

Involved: Razz Phiber RaMe Zombie Brennan Raptor

Why we should unban you: Well I was informed by my friend when he came back that it was a doomfort because it was a maze, but I just want to say in this UBR that it wasn't a maze, we just had different rooms with no keypads to them. We basicly built walls for the rooms and stuff. I cant get any Pictures but I just want to tell you that it wasn't a maze it was just different rooms for me, phiber and rame because we didnt want to take from eachothers contra and we wanted to protect it better. And I also Think it is a Little unfair to just ban me and blacklist for for like more than a day of gameplay. Since it wasn't a maze, maybe i can get it shortened to one day or just be unbanned?
"I just want to tell you that it wasn't a maze it was just different rooms for me, phiber and rame because we didnt want to take from eachothers contra and we wanted to protect it better. " Why would you take take each others contraband? You're all basing togther and friends, especially good friend with Phiber. If you really wanted to protect the contraband you should have put the walls somewhere else not near the door. And to be honest, friends don't steal from each other.
Raptor didn't say anything about the location of the walls, i Think he meant that it looked like a labyrinth but really it was just a corridor with 3 rooms for basing purposes
What you had was a maze and it wasn't just the maze at the front of your base you had a prop that was not molotov-able players have thrown a molotov at it and it didn't get destroyed you also edited the build while you were getting raided.

The inside of your base was just a maze and deffences that gave an unfair advantage to the attacker you had small places for the players to enter which is considered a doomfort. I see no reason why you should be un-banned.
Well it is very unfair to blacklist me for 12 hours pte access and ban me for 3 Days. And no it wasn't a maze, I made a corridor with different rooms.
I've already explained how it was a doomfort which was not allowed. Denied.