[FL:RP] [BTI] RyanOnPCinFullHD
I was involved in this case as I was the Rebel whom was the passenger in the BMW.

I can confirm that we were randomly shot at. Furthermore, I can also confirm that the BMW was left aside (I was internally locked inside) until another cop came along, got I the car and started reckless driving in the city (e.g. driving on the pavements).
(04-01-2015, 08:36 PM)RyanOnPCinFullHD Wrote: Lets start with you wolf, I didnt swap jobs to Police sarge and I never said anything to him.  Poop, You got arrested for having weed in Weed pots and you were stealing it from the back of a truck on fire. NightFury then banned you for Player disrespect for 7 days. Tzimanious, I never spammed the chat, the /backup command was bugged and it was always bugged till later on today. it happened to everyone. There was an amount of pots to be there for the rebel group 2x over and you were next to the house. Most rebels were shooting at me and tryed to hostage me.

weed was legle it was my weed
i was insult you in rp then you insult me out of character so i disrespect you.

NOT INVOLVED. ALREADY WARNED.
For future references don't use people's ban requests/ player reports to post things that are not related to this case. That will only cause more confusion.
Players who were warned and not involved have been issue a warning point for Posting in a thread without the sufficient right by violating the courthouse rules.

Case under review.
By the looks of things this looks like some-what of a minor misunderstanding. Ryan claims that he saw another BMW run over a person and in that situation a police officer is allowed to shoot the cars that are a danger to other lives. (You can even see it in the video him saying in the OOC chat "Nice CDM BMW" or something along those lines.)

The accused player will not be punished for this as it was clearly a minor accident. However let this be some-what of a warning and be more careful on who you shoot the next time and try to stop people in a less aggressive way. Denied.