Unfair ban
[b]Your name:[Xre3m] And steam acc name Antonlhc1

[b]Your ban ID:[3336]

[b]Why we should unban you:[ Hey, It doesnt say im not allowed to steal cars in the rules and thats one off my ban reasons. And the other was "Ruining RP for others" I mean cmon thats not a reason? I didnt do anything wrong? except stealing cars? It doesnt say ur not allowed to lock pick cars.]
People don't randomly steal cars IRL. Ruining RP for others is a perfect ban reason, in fact I think your ban should be extended, seeing your attitude.
(09-16-2011, 04:43 PM)Killjoy Wrote: People don't randomly steal cars IRL. Ruining RP for others is a perfect ban reason, in fact I think your ban should be extended, seeing your attitude.

But why do you add the lockpick to the game if im not allowed to use it?
(09-16-2011, 04:43 PM)Killjoy Wrote: People don't randomly steal cars IRL. Ruining RP for others is a perfect ban reason, in fact I think your ban should be extended, seeing your attitude.

And in what way did i ruin other ppls rp?
I was the one banning you. All the other guys on the Corleone was doing a GREAT RP with me and some other guys. Then you, as a leader abuses your lock pick and randomly steals my car? And the other guys had already complained about you... That is in no way fair to anyone.
(09-16-2011, 05:02 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: I was the one banning you. All the other guys on the Corleone was doing a GREAT RP with me and some other guys. Then you, as a leader abuses your lock pick and randomly steals my car? And the other guys had already complained about you... That is in no way fair to anyone.

Yeah why am i not allowed to pick lock a car? I mean thats what the pick lock tools is for.
(09-16-2011, 05:02 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: I was the one banning you. All the other guys on the Corleone was doing a GREAT RP with me and some other guys. Then you, as a leader abuses your lock pick and randomly steals my car? And the other guys had already complained about you... That is in no way fair to anyone.

And why not just blacklist me from don carleon then?
You use your lock pick for RP reasons... Like using it for a get-away or something similar. You don't just steal it right away.

Because it seemed like you wasn't good at RP'ing at all. You didn't even participate in what your members were doing. Thats why. And you won't get unbanned.
(09-16-2011, 05:19 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: You use your lock pick for RP reasons... Like using it for a get-away or something similar. You don't just steal it right away.

Because it seemed like you wasn't good at RP'ing at all. You didn't even participate in what your members were doing. Thats why. And you won't get unbanned.

:/
(09-16-2011, 05:27 PM)antonlhc1 Wrote:
(09-16-2011, 05:19 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: You use your lock pick for RP reasons... Like using it for a get-away or something similar. You don't just steal it right away.

:/

Its just that u have ruined the lan!!!

And why not be rp then? If i stole a car let the police chase me?

And it doesnt say inte the rules that im not allowed to steal cars.
Admin's word count as rules.

General rules #4
Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Indeed so, therefore, I'm closing the thread.