Un-Fair Ban, Good Roleplayer
Lightbulb 
Steam Name: phιsshh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4583560

Ban ID: 3257

Banned By: [FL] Dryblood

I was banned around 15 minutes ago for 'Fire axe abuse'. I had walked into a restaurant with the intention of buying something.

I then became entrapped in the restaurant by a fading door and numpad. So I simply rammed the door to escape and stop clogging the room.

I was then accosted by a gangster threatening to kill me in the door way. He then proceeded to shoot me once with a shot gun and chased me into the restaurant again locking the front door. So naturally I tried to escape and in so I had to ram the door.

- I was then fully banned...

I understand I'm not an admin but I personally don't believe that warrants a full ban?

Especially seeing as I'm a good new roleplayer and have brought many of my friends to the server. I also had the intention to donate this evening too!

I hope you can see past the obvious misunderstanding!

Many thanks.

Phisshh
(09-12-2011, 07:06 PM)phisshh Wrote: I then became entrapped in the restaurant by a fading door and numpad. So I simply rammed the door to escape and stop clogging the room.

Well thats not what happend you went into my restaurant with your fireaxe ran towards me jumped on my table. i asked "what would you like?" you ran to my keypad and used Fireaxe to close and open close and open you did like 4 times from both sides, after that my boss came in with his weapon and asked what you were doing you then began to run around like a headless chicken (in other words broke fearrp) you then fire axed my locked front door and ran off..

I certainly didnt 'fireaxe' the door multiple times in order to escape, unless it glitched. I do however agree that I opened the door with it.

I also agree I ran around like a 'headless chicken' after the gun incident because someone ran towards me and opened fire with a shotgun, which I believe is pretty realistic and expected! I used the front door so I didnt die, which again I think is believeable.

Although I can see this being interpreted in different ways, its not on the same scale of destructiveness/disruptiveness as many people I have seen on the server! (Prop surfing, RDM'ing etc) and its not something that happens to me alot!

So I apologise for the annoyance it may have caused, but as already mentioned it was not intended to be like that!

Thanks
Sorry I don't mean to bump my own unban thread but, I was curious as to whether are we any closer to a resolution or final decision?

I'd love to get RP'ing again if its at all possible? I hope this can be dealt with.

Thanks

P

No unban for those who don't read our rules.