Player Report : Doctor KuLa
Exclamation 
Name of player: Doctor KuLa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17245716

Time in GMT: 9 O'clock 12/1/15

Server: v2d

Summary: So, he decided to bump into my car in the city, I was Corleone, he was citizen. I decided to handle this IC and suggest we exchange details for "the dent on my car". He then yelled "**** off you peasants". At which point we followed the citizen back to his home. He seemed like a normal man, had a normal house with a balcony but we were mad at him. So we went outside his house with a gun, pointed it into the glass and told him to open up the door now (Putting him under fear RP). I was role-playing that if he didn't come down I would blast him through the glass, it's glass, he's a normal citizen but he later claimed it was bulletproof. He refused to do so so I decided to crack the door whilst my friend Jimbojet pointed his AK47 at the man in the house. As soon as the door had cracked open the citizen decided to open fire on both of us, severely damaging Jimbo and killing me. Now this player in my eyes broke both Fear RP and Fail RP, he had a gun pointed on him and he decided to pull one out and open fire. Now I also believe he broke Fail RP as he was a citizen living a normal life, he also called the cops which in my eyes makes it even more fail RP due to the fact that he was using that as his solution like a normal citizen but then decides to pull out an AK47 and gun me down, not like a normal citizen.

Evidence:: I have no evidence for this however Raptor was the moderator responding to this case and claimed that he thought he did break Fear RP but decided not to take it any further due to the fact that "Everyone makes mistakes". I'm sorry but this player is already on very thin ice, he's toyed with a permanent ban for exploiting on the Fearless servers, an average player would be banned permanently for that no questions asked however it wasn't permanent, he got a last chance ban. And then this player breaks Fear and Fail RP massively and gets let off with this warning. This player has 2200 hours on City RP and is a very experienced player, I constantly see him in the team-speak talking to staff and I believe that a lot of favoritism is going on here and they don't want to lose the player. In my opinion, what he did would have been a straight ban for a normal player like me and next to it would have been "Should know better" which I've seen a lot. Surely a player with 2200 hours should know better.

Another little note I'd like to add to this is that Shadow advised me to post this ban request as I decided to speak to him in game regarding this situation, it's less of a ban request but more of a discussion with some admins who have no affiliation with the player in question and both Raptor and Doctor KuLa as I feel that Raptor is being very very slanted in KuLa's favor.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for this post - Zecon
Provide evidence or it will most likely get denied.
Preditor, Shadow advised me that I post this, regardless of the fact I had evidence Raptor said that he broke the rules however decided not to punish the player in question, he advised me to post it via ban request, so I took the advice.
Without evidence, this is getting denied.
Why can't Raptor speak on this thread? Raptor was also typing at the time so it will show in the logs that Raptor said "He did break Fear RP" all this requires is a statement from Raptor, Venom.
If he broke the rules, Raptor would have done something. With no evidence this ban request will be denied.
I had a chat with Raptor in game, he mentioned that he was a mod not an admin and there was nothing he could do. I'm going to be persistent with this ban request and I won't back down until we hear what Raptor has to say. I'd prefer it if we didn't avoid the situation but confronted it, I don't see a problem in waiting for Raptor to reply, do you?
When I said that there was nothing I can do what I meant was I couldn't approve or deny this report.

The whole situation was complicated and confusing to both the accused(Kula) and the accuser(You) which is why it was a misunderstanding, and that is the reason why I gave him another chance, I've already concluded this case when it happened, I don't see why you are posting another report on him for this case that's already been dealt with.

The whole "Everyone makes mistakes" I said that because you've mentioned the hours and the RP points, and I've said that RP points and hours have nothing to do with how he misunderstood the FearRP by pointing a weapon behind a bullet proof glass.
Request reviewed and Denied.

Closing notes:
Not enough evidence

[FL] Pinky
Server Administrative Team
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]