Donation
I kinda need some help because i donated but for some reason admins (at least andreas) can't see it
Date:
30 aug 2011
Time:
19:23:34 CEST
ive i need to send donation code just tell me but can u please help me? cause i really dont know what to do at the moment...
Give the code to one of the admins whilst in game. Use PM or @.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
yh that far i was already Tounge but the Andreas couldnt see the donation...
Hmm the Andreas might missed it, or something went wrong with your donation.

Please send me the code you received that starts with inv_ and I will take a look for you Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
U should have recieved an email with something like this inside it. (The email u use to "Paypal")

Send the "Invoice code" To an admin. (In this case "Soulripper" as he asked for it.)

[Image: udklipl.png]
WARNING: USING THIS INVOICE CODE WILL PROBERBLY GET U BANNED BECAUSE IT IS ALLREADY USED SO DO NOT USE IT AGAIN I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BAN IF SO!

EDIT: Photo fixed (Amount is not really your bussiness.. Tounge)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Are you sure you forgot that, or you just wanted to show it us? Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-05-2011, 07:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Are you sure you forgot that, or you just wanted to show it us? Tounge

No no no no no no no.... To fail or Not to fail is the question my friend. Cheese
FIXED Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The andreas lol.
I tried to find it but it didnt showed up :/
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Yh yesterday Soulripper helped me IG so it's over now like i sayd to andreas maybe the payment has to be finished first then it shows up because i cant pay with a credit/mastercard it aint done instantly so i just have to wait till payment is over then i can show u guyz the donation code and receive that 50k xD, either way i thank u all for the help Cheese (so hard to get 50k donation Tounge) still this was actually a test of how donating work and ive paypal work i will donate for donator status though but now i know how it works Cheese this saves time in the future Tounge