Player Report: [FL:RP] Reggae chicken
Exclamation 
Name of player[FL:RP] Reggae chicken

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:72699340

Time in GMT: Just before 22:00 GTM +0 

Server: v2d

Summary: He was public building and I said you cannot do that with out permission, he then deleted it and said I don't care and make another public build, I took a few screenshots etc. When returning to my car I was cdmed by a player on accident. I then re spawned and it was 2 minutes later I got in a players mustang and we drove past the area. While driving past I pressed E and then got back in the car straight after (Mustang) Reggae ran over and said NLR etc we drove off. Through my time of 5 mins NLR Reggae was saying through PM I am 9 etc. I may not have a deep voice but no need to say I am 9, I then said do not go there I was bullied in the past, he then laughed over PM and I wanted to post this BR since I don't think it is right he was laughing at me being cyber bullied and him also breaking the rule (public building)

Evidence:
[Image: ZH3VE4j.jpg][Image: OXhTI7e.jpg][Image: 97h6Rzb.jpg][Image: 9YOk3ks.jpg][Image: Lq8CwwP.jpg][Image: 2xgrHni.jpg][Image: zldIDEz.jpg]
Reggae you have 24h to post on this.

As i was with blurr on this, i can confirm that he was bullying.
its just unnecessary and rude too behave too other players and in this case against Blurr.

//Mr.Sir
Me and Blurr don't get along too great, me and Reggae Chicken do get along okay-ish however this is completely out of order. I'm quite dissapointed and also Blurr, I have no real reason to dislike you, if you ever need to chat I'm here, I've suffered similar things.
Also, he just did this to me today, if you need any more evidence provided, I have a lot of evidence against Reggae.
Pictures from Charlie4kwl (More evidence on Reggae)
[Image: aQi0p9p.jpg][Image: YxKLDnm.jpg][Image: 87uzKs1.jpg][Image: yugJnhP.jpg]
Bare in mind this was AFTER he refused to sell me Ammo because of this BR that Blurr's put up.
Approved.