REPORT: [VRS] Katana [Attempted RDM/FailRP]
Name of player: [VRS] Katana

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

Time in GMT: 7:02 GMT or something like that.

Server: v2p

Summary: Essentially [VRS] Katana at the start of the video can plainly be seeing punchwhoring someone on the street, upon the man calling out what I asssume would be an insult, Katana takes out a crowbar and in the middle of the street, begins to hit the man with it, obviously trying to either kill him or bring down his health.

When I questioned Katana why they did this in the first place, their response was something along the lines of "He called me a vagina". This was in voice chat so I was unable to grab visual evidence of chatlogs.

The video has evidence to support more claims, however I will be posting different Player Reports for the others.
I would like to hear Katana's side of the story, as from my perspective I may not have caught certain aspects.

[Image: XMBzVjV.jpg]

This crime was commited directly infront of SRU in the nexus and the nexus itself, also on the main street of the city.

[Image: QmJ7X3O.jpg]

Evidence: 

Also accidentally hit the 'stabilize the video' thing, I am sorry if that proves to be a nuisance. 
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
He called me a gay *** i had the right to punch him up a little
I had the crowbar in my hotbar, i only meant to smack him to make him scared.
(11-16-2014, 08:42 PM)Zenon Wrote: He called me a gay *** i had the right to punch him up a little

(11-16-2014, 08:45 PM)Zenon Wrote: I had the crowbar in my hotbar, i only meant to smack him to make him scared.

I can understand starting a fistfight with someone, but whether 'you meant to' or not you went and took out a crowbar in the middle
of a street and began bashing him with it

The 'fistfight' you had going prior wasn't really roleplayed, it was basically just punchwhoring.

And again, I must direct you to Street Crime Rule 1, which states you must commit these crimes in realistic areas

Overall if you had somehow abducted him and taken him to somewhere more private to 'teach him a lesson' it would have made more sense.
dig

Im sorry, i didnt think straight, i was too overwhelmed with what he called me.
Also the term "rdm" is not here because he provoked me enough for me to hurt him, i had no intention of killing him.
When there is no justified reason to kill someone, and in this case you were attempting to kill him because he called you a 'gay vagina' or derivative, which is not really a valid reason, it is considered RDM...

Quote:i had no intention of killing him.
Perhaps, but I had no way of knowing that, for all I knew you were trying to kill him.

If you were walking on the street and someone called you a name, would your first reaction be to pull out a crowbar from your pocket and begin swinging at them? No, probably not, Thus the reason is invalid, and henceforth you are attempting to kill him randomly.
dig

but i WASNT, also i was punching him, necause he called me something, all of this was for a reason....
Laurenz seriously what is the point... If someone called me a name I would acctaully walk upto them and I would attack them. Probably punch them, as I don't carry Crowbars.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=12]
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding failRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team