Ban request on Adolf_Hipster5265564 for modifying a vehicle
Name of playerAdolf_Hipster5265564

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96694273

Time in GMT: Last night ca. 9pm

Server: v2d

Summary: Added a trailer to the back of his Raptor

Evidence:
First 2 photos demonstrate that he was driving with it, last few show it was his car.

Ps: i would have posted this last night however my internet cut out
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Your allows that for RP uses only I think.
[Image: coollittleman.png]
Like what i have done? +Rep me
Here

This is actually my design for a trailer. I intend my trailers to be used for RP purposes only. He did make that himself and didn't pay me for my original dupe but the raptor is supposed to be used to haul things (even says so in the description of the car). It's obviously not hurting anyone and it is detachable (it isnt welded or anything) so I think it's best to just leave him alone. However I cannot make that decision as I am not a mod/admin. (I am only involved as I created the original design for the trailer however this is not my original dupe)
-Involved, Officer seen in photo 2-
As said, i was the officer seen in photo 2, I pulled him over as his trailer hit some people on the sidewalk and he was heavily speeding. Once pulled over i spoke to BlackForest OOC and talked about how this was propkilling people, This type of modification is allowed To an extent, This completely passed that extent. "Do not modify cars with props or tools without prior admin approval. Admins may modify a car with small objects/materials if it is required for an event."
It was a huge trailer fitted onto the back and was hitting everything possible. A few minutes later the president cam along and stood on the trailer while it was stationary, and it started to malfunction massively.
Screenshots will be posted below showing my view of the trailer.

Showing the trailer just after being stopped: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3410...0A3D6D034/

As you can see from the two screenshots provided, its trailer is massively long and is highly capable of hitting anything, It is also barely connected between the car and it's original hook.

If any questions arise i will happily support this BR in any way possible.
Report reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player.
Just make sure to get admin approval next time.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team