Ban Request on The Red Neck Viking
Name of player: The Red Neck Viking

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59423829

Time in GMT: 12:15

Server: v33x

Summary: I found this really friendly guy with the name Equalizer. I was asking him some questions for the vehicles and he spawned me his mustung to try it. So I got in his mustung and took it for a walk outside the city to see if I like it. I chatted a little and I liked the vehicle. It was about time to give him the vehicle back.

As soon as I reached the city tunnel this random dude 'The Red Neck Viking' SRU Sergeant told me to exit the vehicle and get on the ground which I did. I asked him why, and without a second word he warrants me for Grand Theft Auto. I tried to explain him that it's my friend's vehicle and that he can pm him for proof. No chance given to me he arrested me and didn't let me explain, just because the vehicle is not in my name.

How could he arrest me without proof that I stole the vehicle and it's not my friend's? This is what you call RP? You random arrest somebody because the vehicle he's driving is not in his name? He didn't even give me the chance to explain that it's my friend's.

No need for evidence everythig can be found in the logs. The time I posted up is the time I got arrested in GMT
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding metagaming
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team