BR | AliMahmoud
Name of player: AliMahmoud

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91226004

Time in GMT: 20:20

Server: v2p

Summary: He was aiming for me since the start of the tunnel, thats why i recorded.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRucWlpC...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
I dont even know myself if that was me or not, either way i dont remember driving over anyone with my car...Either way doesnt look like the guy in the video is trying to drive you over instead looks like he is trying to dodge you and you dodeing the wrong way...
(08-14-2014, 12:38 PM)AliMahmoud Wrote: I dont even know myself if that was me or not, either way i dont remember driving over anyone with my car...Either way doesnt look like the guy in the video is trying to drive you over instead looks like he is trying to dodge you and you dodeing the wrong way...

It was you, and you wasent swerving to avoid me you were obviously aiming for me, and if it wasent you driving that means your car was stolen, if it was stolen why dident you report it stolen? i know it was you as i saw you spawn it in the city 2 mins earlier.
[Image: high-5.png]
(08-14-2014, 01:16 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(08-14-2014, 12:38 PM)AliMahmoud Wrote: I dont even know myself if that was me or not, either way i dont remember driving over anyone with my car...Either way doesnt look like the guy in the video is trying to drive you over instead looks like he is trying to dodge you and you dodeing the wrong way...

It was you, and you wasent swerving to avoid me you were obviously aiming for me, and if it wasent you driving that means your car was stolen, if it was stolen why dident you report it stolen? i know it was you as i saw you spawn it in the city 2 mins earlier.

he rdm and random shot random hundcuff random arrest , cdm me too he will get banned
Well Robbtja you have nothing to do with this so please remove your post..
It's obvious that you went from driving on the right side of the road, to aiming at the person who was walking there.

Ban request approved and suspension has been issued for lying in the courthouse.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]