Ban Request on 2 proppushers
Name of player: Jamie, whysmile, kickazzpanda

SteamID: Jamie - STEAM_0:1:38160444
whysmile - STEAM_0:0:60368036
kickazzpanda - STEAM_0:1:41808254

Time in GMT: 4:50 am

Server: v2d

Summary: I was attempting to impound kickazzpanda's vehicle, when I saw 2 people approach me with props, Jamie, and whysmile, I immediatly left the vehicle because I knew they where gonna proppush me and I didnt want to die, they of course, then started proppushing, almost killing me if I hadnt of gotten out, and where also proppushing the broken mustang down the road as pictured. Unfortunately I dont have evidence, but while arresting Jamie, kickazzpanda screams over VOIP you wont get him, and procedes to jump on the tazed body, killing him. Im sure if you check logs around that time you'll see him stepping on and killing the tazed man.

Evidence:

[Image: 8L8mjLi.jpg]

[Image: INpKevN.jpg]

[Image: 2e0fZnB.jpg]

heres an extra screenshot of kickazzpanda spamming watermelons

[Image: yK9umeC.jpg]
That isn't evidence of me pushing anything. Also doesn't show what you did afterwards. The car was broken so you then prop pushed it all the way to the garage....
(07-03-2014, 05:27 AM)Jamie123 Wrote: That isn't evidence of me pushing anything. Also doesn't show what you did afterwards. The car was broken so you then prop pushed it all the way to the garage....

First, The screenshot clearly shows you proppushing, second, I didnt proppush the car into the garage, because I was police sergeant and was able to drive the wrecked car into the garage. Dont lie in the courthouse.
Reviewed and bans given out.