Ban Request Spardas
Name of player: Spardas

SteamID:
Spardas STEAM_0:1:84966768

Time in GMT: 7:45 around that time.

Server: 33x

Summary: I started recording because I had a BR on someone named Zimmermen because he raided the pres, I thought he was going to do it again, you can see him in the video, but this BR isn't on him its o the police officer who RDMed me. I had just gone out from the president's office then as I went down the elevator I saw them and started recording..then the video starts. I like to say that I was a rebel and I did have a gun, but I did not intend to kill/raid the president nor did the officer see me having a gun. just saying that I wasn't going to kill the pres.

after I got shot you could see the PM, he said that he feels bad so he's going to kill the pres so I could one. you could also see the OOC message from the Presidents that she's getting shot at by the police and she demoted him before he could kill her.

So he RDMed me.
Tried to kill the President.
Told me if I wanted him to kill the president so I could have his job.

Evidence:
I think that this is proof about double-dooring regarding the president too?
(06-30-2014, 07:57 AM)kristiant Wrote: I think that this is proof about double-dooring regarding the president too?

The government are allowed to have double doors, but I don't see how it is a double door.
Lol you said zimmerman RDM the pres? Because i dont remember that.
(07-01-2014, 01:09 AM)themoose Wrote: Lol you said zimmerman RDM the pres? Because i dont remember that.

You are not involved with this BR, you are in another one. I only recorded because you were there and I thought you were going to do something.
Approved.