Unban Request - Zlatan
Your name: Zlatan

Your ban ID: 42953

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Reason: CDM, PropPushing

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: To be the most honest with you, this is my second request, after a month or two (even three) cant remember, has passed.

I am writing this in regards to all people I have damaged within my play time, as I have prop pushed some cars and even CDM'ed people. I do realize of my act was pure satisfaction and immatureness. I hopefully will get unbanned, and if so, I promise not to do stupid things as such ever again. I am terribly sorry for my actions, and yet, on your server (and map) I felt amazingly good playing it. Its very satisfying and its unlike any other RP server.

Please take my request into consideration and I am yet again, truly sorry to all members and administration team.

Thanks for reading,
Zlatan. Angel
So why do you expect to be unbanned whenever you did this intentionally just for "pure satisfaction"?
(04-21-2014, 01:38 PM)Fultz Wrote: So why do you expect to be unbanned whenever you did this intentionally just for "pure satisfaction"?

Well I guess you will understand. I was extremely noobish and new on the server. I did ram a few cars with props or whatever, it was just boredom and satisfaction. I won't repeat it ever again, promise. That is, IF I get an unban. I don't expect to be unbanned, however I'd love to be able to play on the servers again... All up to you

Regards,
Zlatan.
I don't mean to bump or anything but, there has been atleast 30 days since my last post here. Any updates?

Regards,
Zlatan.
You commited several rulebreakages, knowing it was against the rules and that you would get punished for doing so, and you went ahead and did this anyways. There is no reason why you should have your ban shortened, and being sorry does not count as a reason.

Denied.

The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules on purpose, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Being sorry is not a reason for a banremoval nor a shortening in your case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator