BR for K.S. Abuse as Police/SRU
Name of player: K.S.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37831711

Time in GMT: 1:00 AM GMT (9:23 PM - EST)

Server: V2D

Summary: K.S. has abused the right several times to being a cop by arresting people off of assumptions, he automatically assumes that if someone can tell him one person is doing wrong then he has the right to arrest him. As the pictures will show below that he first starts with raiding this guy by saying "Give me fucking drugs right now" as a police officer and pointing his gun at them with his partner, as this happens this was sorted out by Zeds with a simple warning, then after he continues by me witnessing him arresting some other people for the reason of participating in a raid when the victim was standing and watching a raid on the nexus. Last and final step that crosses the line is when he opens up on me for the suspicion of having an AK and reduced my health to only 35 without going within 10 meters of me at any moment or validating that i ever had any weapons with any other officer, he immediately shot before asking any questions, RDM by SRU, upon the fact that he was patrolling the city as an SRU agent. Wrongfully arrested me for 3 minutes leading me to post that he should never be allowed the ability to police until he learns to be mature.

He is a threat to good people's RPOmg

Evidence:
[Image: XjaQMVF.jpg]

[Image: 82uNzMj.jpg]

[Image: otLqDV2.jpg]
Face of a guilty man, Abusing ability to be an officer.
Mind providing more evidence since these pictures don't show anything abusive actions from the accused player?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.