Unfair ban, help
Name: Noa.Laev

ID 45798

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Ban reason Propclimbing, making a flying ramp in the air (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Witness CaptImpsz Who was involved?

We were building a gunshop with my friend when due to lack of customers we wanted to commit a suicide because of the lack of customers. Because it is possible to climb on the bank without using any props, we decided to do it.
I was setting our final ramp when a staff member came and first blacklisted my physgun for propclimbing and then banned me for 24hours for spawning a flying ramp. I had just spawned the ramp, so I did not have any time to adjust it on the ledge of the bank.
Please erase the ban.
Thank you very much for your time!
I joined the server as I got called there and one of the first thing I see is two gun dealers ontop of the bank of america. So, I sit there for a little bit and then you two commit suicide. So I deal with other people and come back and see you two again on top of the bank. I flew up there as you were making a floating ramp going into the air. I don't understand how this was unfair?
If it was supposed to be attached to bank, how is it floating? + It is possible to climb on top of the bank without props. I didn't want to break anything man Sad
Maybe it was suppose to but it wasn't. And how did you get on top of the bank without props?
You came in and banned me while I was building. You mean that you ban every builder in the game?
As for the climbing:
You have to sit on a chair first (any chair in the world)
Then it becomes available for you to sit on trash bins, ATM's, ledges, practically anything.
So you jump on the atm and sit on it. If you stand up again, you will spawn through the roof and here you go.

Thank you for your time
(03-12-2014, 08:56 AM)Sherlockholmes Wrote: So you jump on the atm and sit on it. If you stand up again, you will spawn through the roof and here you go.

And how is that realistic or proper RP in any way?
(03-12-2014, 10:33 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 08:56 AM)Sherlockholmes Wrote: So you jump on the atm and sit on it. If you stand up again, you will spawn through the roof and here you go.

And how is that realistic or proper RP in any way?
I didn't break any rules, this is semi-serious rp.. Sad
How could we have gotten to roof other way?
I didn't propclimb and I did not build a floating platform...
Im very sorry but please, I love this server!
Denied.