Ban Request on pixlemaster
Name of player: pixlemaster12

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69993551

Time in GMT: About 8:00PM

Server: v2d

Summary: My friend, Exit_Recoil were asking the corleones if they wanted protection. They killed him, and I ended up getting away unhurt. I came back, and eventually i had exit come back as well. I got tranqed by them, and Exit saw it so he tried to kill him. Pixlemaster then shot Recoil with a tranq and while he was down he shot him in the head and killed him.

Evidence: The logs will show it all, it will state that he is tranqed and that he killed him while he was tranqed. Which, from what I was told is not allowed. You are not allowed to kill a ragdolled (tranqed) body.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Um nice try you forgot i had a gun to you and you ran off after i killed exit i still had a gun on you then you guys come back before 5 minutes he RDMes the don i managed to escape then i killed him for murdering my don sso i did nothing wrong
(02-23-2014, 09:33 PM)Pixlemaster12 Wrote: Um nice try you forgot i had a gun to you and you ran off after i killed exit i still had a gun on you then you guys come back before 5 minutes he RDMes the don i managed to escape then i killed him for murdering my don sso i did nothing wrong

Hmm, I don't remember that happening. Can you post some evidence that I was doing that please?
24 hours to post sufficient evidence.
I do not have evidence but me and Exit_Recoil are cool know so drop it and if you still fell like banning me for something i didnt do post a different BR

Wait mitt romney it was Rule 4 who ran off i thought this was you NVM

Wait NVM i read what you put and it was you i said where not paying you and he said fine your choice we will be back i killed him when he threatened us and you ran off i dont take screenies though o i have no proof of that. Then Rule 4 came along and also broke fear rp. Plus Exit kept coming back and throwing molotaves at us after we killed him.But as i said me and Exit are cool now.
(02-24-2014, 01:03 AM)Verzyn Wrote: 24 hours to post sufficient evidence.

Verzyn can't you check the logs? It will show that he tranqed and killed him.
Evidence not provided after the given 24 hours denied.