BoatLyfe unban request
Your name: BoatLyfe

Your ban ID: 44335

Banned by: [FL]Drogas

Reason: Basing in Labs

Involved: Myself (BoatLyfe) and Zeteki

Why we should unban you: Well first of all I would just like to say that I feel as if [FL]Drogas was a little harsh in this ban. We were trying to set up a Squatter RP (Our names were changed to "Squatter") and we thought the labs would be a good place to do it as it's not regularly checked by government officials. We made sure no one owned the labs or any of the doors before going down there and once we got down there we bought one of the rooms. We then set up a complex meth lab which had all sorts of cooking equipment all linked up to make it look like a real meth set up, We had no intention to contra whore down there but as normal meth lab props are banned we used the contra version instead. We were hoping to get a few more players involved and eventually claim squatters rights when the government tried to get us out. I genuinely did not know that you had to have permission to build/base down there from a government official. When [FL] Drogas Tped on to us he asked us what we were doing and I explained. I also told him if it wasn't allowed then I would happily remove all the props and abandon the RP. I feel as if we were treated unfairly because we were completely happy to comply with [FL] Drogas when we realized it wasn't allowed, but thus we were just given the cold shoulder and banned for 3 days.

In all fairness I agree we broke a rule but I feel a 3 day ban is a little extreme,
Thanks for reading,

Josh

Here is the chat logs between myself and [FL] Drogas:

) romeoseven: no like i cant find you guys QWQ
(Local OOC) [FL] Drogas: you really contra farming down here?
(Local OOC) BoatLyfe: We were going to try turn it into a rp
(Local OOC) BoatLyfe: Are we not allowed to do it here?
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] ZedsDead banned Fearcustard <STEAM_0:1:34390541> for time 1
day (FailRP, stepping on injured body, Not here to RP)
Player Fearcustard (STEAM_0:1:34390541) has disconnected.
(Local OOC) [FL] Drogas: ...
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] ZedsDead teleported [FL:M] ZedsDead back to previous location.
(Local OOC) BoatLyfe: We arn't going to be whoring it
(Local OOC) [FL] Drogas: You have drug labs and a money printer
(Local OOC) [FL] Drogas: You just letting money sit?
(Local OOC) BoatLyfe: He made that money printer by accident
(Local OOC) BoatLyfe: And yea we planned on setting it up then leaving it
(Local OOC) BoatLyfe: But we can remove it all if you wish us to
(Local OOC) [FL] Drogas: Do you have any permission to do this whatso ever?
(Local OOC) BoatLyfe: No we don't
Quote:(Local OOC) [FL] Drogas: Do you have any permission to do this whatso ever?

The labs are apart of the nexus we all know since the only way to get there is through the garage.
You should know 100% better that this is not allowed. And the main thing is if you were setting this up you did not have permission from anyone. You were just doing it.
(02-12-2014, 04:10 AM)Drogas Wrote:
Quote:(Local OOC) [FL] Drogas: Do you have any permission to do this whatso ever?

The labs are apart of the nexus we all know since the only way to get there is through the garage.
You should know 100% better that this is not allowed. And the main thing is if you were setting this up you did not have permission from anyone. You were just doing it.

I understand that entirely, but as we were doing a Squatter RP I didn't even think once that we would need permission to base anywhere, I know I should have re-checked the rules or asked a Admin first but out of my own stupidity I didn't, I am genuinely sorry for breaking a rule here but I wish you would have let me remove all the props and given me a warning before hand, If you would give myself and Zeteki another chance I would appreciate it incredibly, We have had alot of fun today playing on Fearless and it would suck if we couldn't play for another three days, but as always, the ball is in your court and I don't blame you if you didn't give us another chance as I know it's what you see not what we say.
Once again i'm sorry for the rule I broke.

Thanks for reading
Josh.
You have been here for long enough to know that this is not allowed.

Denied.