Forum Unban Request - The Honored
So has the subject read CityRP rules?
Quote:It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

See, that's our common sense disclaimer. Even in the real world, the judiciary system does have room for cases which laws (in our case, rules) do not cover but which are clearly socially unacceptable or otherwise pose significant disturbance to the general well-being of the community.
Yes, that is correct, and I addressed this in an earlier post.

Quote:Additionally, if you'd like to use the argument that you can still enforce rules that are not listed, the warning system would have to be used. Otherwise, like I said, I cannot know every rule that is to be enforced, including what I did.

I know you cannot list every possible thing as a rule. The only reason I am stressing this now is because Narcotic showed that there are forum rules. The forum rules did not include what I did. I'm trying to point out that if you are to perm ban me for something that is not listed as a rule, why rush the ban? Why not a warning, I am still to be answered why I was not warned for something that is not a rule. If you want to believe it is a common knowledge sort of thing, wouldn't that be less offensive than a direct violation of a rule? In fact, I'd expect an admin more so to warn for a common sense issue since they are not violating a rule, not to be banned. "Stop doing these type of posts" or a similar statement was not said a single time. Narcotic said "This topic is not for trolling", and I was banned after that. I wonder why he told me that and I was banned after? Why not tell me that as a warning and see if I make another low-tier post?

And when I did this I wasn't looking for huge loopholes. Most of those posts were not flamebait or etc. The actual posts were not thought of to be hateful or even rude, mostly unnecessary. Just look back to those posts and consider if they deserve a permanent ban.

Lastly, going to mention this again because I don't want it to be ignored.
4. a)Our forum operates warning system, users will be warned till their warning level is increased to 100%. After those warnings a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 7 days.

Don't see the reason the rule was ignored by the banning administrator
Denied.

User knew full well what he was doing. I banned you and then you came back and were just strictly trolling.