Ban request
Name of player: madness2410

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49263930

Time in GMT: 15:09

Server: V2D

Summary: I was doing a $1 fish store and he picked one up and ran away I was like wtf, he pulled a gun out then started shooting me

Evidence: Although this doesnt show him pulling the trigger it does show him with a gun and me on half health http://gyazo.com/9321944e3c6c03bd366ea1a6ae59e1e9

This picture now shows me on 7 health
http://gyazo.com/bef90424d9b189aada79314e34a88eb7
I witnessed abit of it.

Scotch Mcgreg (Charlie4kwl) demanded Madness2410 to pay 2000$ in compensation for the wounds and if didn't Scotch would have posted a ban request, just saying that this was more of a threat "pay or BR" situation and backseating administrator by telling "If i post this you will be banned, its enough for ban" etc.

Madness2410 is apparantly a new player but he paid Scotch Mcgreg (Charlie4kwl) 2000$ as compensation.
Afterwards Scotch Mcgreg kept running around Madness yelling in mic, when i asked them both politely to just leave eachother (since they had solved it) but Scotch kept going on and on and on.

I am not taking any sides, just thinks that this might be useful information for the administrator that will deal with this case.
Money shouldn't be involved in this, I will happily pay this guy back, you also said to me "Leave it or just do the request" I did the request and left him alone, he used OOC to try and talk to me and I said "Visit the forums on your way out" I hadn't brought up the problem until then.
(12-11-2013, 03:49 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Money shouldn't be involved in this, I will happily pay this guy back, you also said to me "Leave it or just do the request" I did the request and left him alone, he used OOC to try and talk to me and I said "Visit the forums on your way out" I hadn't brought up the problem until then.

Scotch, yes i said "make the ban request or leave it" no need to threat him, since you are making the RP environment for all the others really bad by running around screaming.
you could have left him and make the BR or talk in /pm to eachother, i didn't find any cause to backseat an administrator or threatening him and certainly not to ruin others RP by yelling to eachother. i asked both of you polite to be a better man and leave the other person just to stop the fight in public chat, so the others in the city didnt need to hear both of yours complaints.

and the money should not be involved? Madness tried to set everything to its right. you have to admitt that, he wasn't rude at all, he asked you to even watch your language since it was definitly not causing a better environment.
He kept saying he wasn't going to leave me alone, this frustrated me and he is trying to talk to me when I evidently wasn't in the mind set to exhange in conversation with somebody who just attempted RDM'd me, you're not being bias did you say in your first post? If you weren't being bias you wouldn't have spoke to him for the last 10 minutes acting as his lawyer would you. Don't play stupid with me
(12-11-2013, 04:09 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: He kept saying he wasn't going to leave me alone, this frustrated me and he is trying to talk to me when I evidently wasn't in the mind set to exhange in conversation with somebody who just attempted RDM'd me, you're not being bias did you say in your first post? If you weren't being bias you wouldn't have spoke to him for the last 10 minutes acting as his lawyer would you. Don't play stupid with me

i told him to go to the forum where he could defend himself in this BR and tell his story about it, is that wrong by me to give him alittle help when he is brand new to Gmod? imo i am beeing a nice person, i hope others thinks the same about me, i infact like helping others with any possible trouble they might have. everyone should have a chance.
but im only adding some "missed" info that you did not put in your request.
Okay yes, you're being very nice from his perspective but from my perspective I feel like you're interrogating me.
Hello i would just like to Give my side of the story
I just started up G-mod for the first time and was gonna try your server to learn the controls because RPers are really nice at helping new players
Anyway after reading the rules I logged in to find purple and black textures on most of the walls and giant "ERROR" textures instead of items. So as i was walking pushing buttons on my keyboard figuring what does what i come across a table with "ERROR" on it i was curious so i looked and when i turned away the "ERROR" followed so i realized that i had picked up something as i went to put it back Mr "Charlie4kwl" started shouting and he said "i am putting a ban request in on you" So with no way to use my VoIP to respond
I panicked dropped the item and tryedg to leave that's when i saw him try to punch me and i panicked and i will acknowledge that shot at him but with no intention of killing him i just wanted to scare him away so i went into my store and hid
He followed me and continued shouting at me and repeating stuff like "kill me" and "i am putting a ban request in on you" eventually he left and as i was crossing to say sorry i was hit by a car By this time i was aware of the new life rules but i still wanted to say sorry so i went over to him and as i did i was met with "Get away from me now you asshole" so i said sorry and at that point he had called the police (now i am not the fastest typer its mainly why i use VoIP)but he would not let me speak he said to me that he would not submit the ban request for $2000 i had the money so i gave it to him i even switched to a medic to heal him but he still submitted it so thats my side of the story i do not feel i should be banned for my actions i feel it was all a big misunderstanding and should be forgotting about
I'm happy to withdraw the request, i was in a bad mood, my actions were probably assisted by my mood, sorry for any bad RP experience you had recieved and I hope you keep playing fearless, it's a great server.
Fair enough, the accused player has now recieved a warning and is expected to read the rules again.

Denied after OPs request.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator