Jay
Sad 
Name of player:
Jay
SteamID:
Unknown
(There are multiple Jays and neither of the two I was presented with matched his IG name.)
Time in GMT:
2-3AM
Server:
v2d
Summary:
I had a garage RP setup. He came to get his police cruiser repaired. After I did that, I PMed him about his car being ready and what is fine was. He eventually came back and I told him I needed to collect the money, however he just ran. After a while he came back to my shop and I told him I needed the money and I warned him about submitting a ban request. I pulled out a knife on him but he went into his car and ran over me and another security guard. So to sum it up, Scamming, FearRP, and CDM.

Quote:Jay Smalley: no
Jay Smalley: not really
Jay Smalley: ok
Jay Smalley: let me just get my wallet from the car
Jamie Hyneman: mr ice
*** Jay Smalley gets wallet from car
*** Jay Smalley checks wallet
Ryan Long: It's $2750 in all.
Jay Smalley: oh
Jamie Hyneman: ice
Jay Smalley: i only have 1k
(Local OOC) Ice: For real?
Jay Smalley: yeah
(OOC) jaden: man rdmed me and ice

Even if he didn't have enough money, I told him he was going to have to pay when he brought his car in (I can't remember if I did it over voice or if it's logged)

Unfortunately Fraps wasn't working so I couldn't record anything, however the logs should show me making a toolkit and gas can, applying it to his car, making a note about his bill, messaging him about it, him never giving money, and then CDMing us, right?
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

Upon checking the logs, I found the correct SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63739510

Upon checking the logs, it seems as the accused player used his vehicle as a weapon twice. I count failRP, CDM x2 on purpose.

A two day ban has been give.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator