Screwed up Movement
Hello there. Due to the new Fearless update, ALT is now jog and W is now walk. I thought I had accidently binded ALT to W so I went into my settings and changed some things. After that, I then realised that ALT no longer jogged and W made me still walk. It was only when I went onto FL and asked about three times that Weed Marley helped me out and told me to put -walk in the console. This made me jog when I pressed W. Alas, ALT no longer made me walk. I need to walk for certain RPs and typing +walk in the console is annoying. A bind would mean I would have to thrash two buttons constantly to switch from walking to jogging.
Is there any way to change the movement to the original scheme or do I have to live with a screwed up interface? Also, my police siren doesn't work.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

options>keyboard>use defaults
I think that should fix it.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
You can unbind your W so you don't jog anymore when you press it. Bind W to walk again in your options menu. Also re-bind ALT so you do not walk when pressing it. Don't do"Restore defaults" because that will reset all your custom settings except binds.
I just restarted garry's mod and it worked again, I suggest trying what Weecow said.
Fixed. Thanks guys.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Solved.

Closing.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator