Ban Request: Klor
Name of player: Klor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49798846

Time in GMT: About 5am

Server: v2d

Summary: Apparently Klor had set up a racing event, and this was a 'ramp' that he set up for it. However it was still left there after the race and I do not believe he had admin permission, it's built right out on the road.

Evidence: [Image: 2013-10-07_00005.jpg] [Image: 2013-10-07_00002.jpg]

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Everyone on the server ~5 People were happy to have the event and were racing anyway.

The Event ended once I finally had a ride of it in my friend's car. Afterwhich it was deleted.

Sorry for the inconvenience but everyone was having fun so I hosted an event to entertain the few people still on.

No Admin On for permissions. Deleted Immediately afterward.
It was a fun RP because people lent their cars out to those who wanted to race, we had several enthusiastic people to create 'Rebels Way' where desert eagles were used to shoot at racing cars ( No Police ), people who recently joined during construction were having fun racing and wanted to get involved.

Reminiscent of star wars Pod-Racing with the tusken area and enclosed rocky tunnels Smile
(10-07-2013, 07:13 AM)Klor204 Wrote: Everyone on the server ~5 People were happy to have the event and were racing anyway.

The Event ended once I finally had a ride of it in my friend's car. Afterwhich it was deleted.

Sorry for the inconvenience but everyone was having fun so I hosted an event to entertain the few people still on.

No Admin On for permissions. Deleted Immediately afterward.
It was a fun RP because people lent their cars out to those who wanted to race, we had several enthusiastic people to create 'Rebels Way' where desert eagles were used to shoot at racing cars ( No Police ), people who recently joined during construction were having fun racing and wanted to get involved.

Reminiscent of star wars Pod-Racing with the tusken area and enclosed rocky tunnels Smile

It may have been a fun RP event, however you still did not get admin permission before the event. I do recognise where you're coming from - a nice RP event to entertain the few people on, however it is still breaking the rules unfortunately.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Banrequest approved. Accused player was found guilty of frozen props on road and public building. A one day ban has been given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator