[FL:RP]The bear
I would like to request a ban for the bear due to him rdming me for no actually reason and also threating to ban me for something I did not do, If you would like further evidence could you please contact me on steam and I will send you a screenshot of him actually shooting me with a ak47 I believe the gun was, So yeah, Please could you do that. Thanks.

Rick(Electrasy)
(07-30-2013, 05:42 PM)Electrasy Wrote: I would like to request a ban for the bear due to him rdming me for no actually reason and also threating to ban me for something I did not do, If you would like further evidence could you please contact me on steam and I will send you a screenshot of him actually shooting me with a ak47 I believe the gun was, So yeah, Please could you do that. Thanks.

Rick(Electrasy)

Really, Okay so lets start off here, Yesterday you randomly Tazed me as a cop in the middle of nowere, shot my with your pistol and took my car, Secondly I did not RDM. You were running at my face with a knife, and EARLYER than that you knifed me out of knowere with no legitimate reason, now Good sir, Do you need to lie in the courthouse, because you can be banned just saying. And I did not threaten to ban you I said a Ban request, theres a big difference mate. And I Also would like to see this picture you have. Shooting you with a gun means nothing. I used it for self defense from you trying to attack me with a knife and attempting to RDM me.
Yes,The Bear is right he was a black market dealer and he started knifing him and even before he starting knifing my friend. This man has done an awful lot on Cityrp and he deserves a ban.
Also there is a template that needs to be used and evidence needs to be supplied on the ban request.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Denied.