[FL:RP] Cube - Randomly hostaging
Name of player: [FL:RP] Cube

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68778194

Time in GMT: 4:30PM

Server: v2d

Summary: [FL:RP] Cube and Cube's fellow gang took two officers hostage. Once asking about the reason, they're having a little bit o' trouble.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyqDvPz1f1U
Yes I do admit, that the 1St person we took Hostage, I took Hostage thinking That him arresting fellow rebels and such was a fair reason. Then after he told me it was not a valid reason I released him then shortly the 2nd one but the 2nd one which I stated reason for in the video about the tresspassing was Valid, and I take responsibility for the 1st Hostage as it was my mistake Hostaging him for a reason which was invalid but I thought was valid.
Also by saying we were having a bit of trouble after you asked, No I was not as I gave the straight up reasons as you can see stated in the video.
I was one of the SRU there and earlier you said that one of them just drove past so you hostaged him? If everyone drove past a house in the city does that mean that they can be hostaged? No it's a part of his patrol. And also this doesn't really have much to do with it but you said in OOC all day long how you were going to take so many hostages.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(07-25-2013, 10:33 AM)KPredeyes Wrote: I was one of the SRU there and earlier you said that one of them just drove past so you hostaged him? If everyone drove past a house in the city does that mean that they can be hostaged? No it's a part of his patrol. And also this doesn't really have much to do with it but you said in OOC all day long how you were going to take so many hostages.

Today nor ever have I said that one of them just Drove Past so you Hostaged him. Because I know that you cant just take people off the street as it is written Under the Hostage section of the Rules so dont try say that, I have held enough Hostage situations in my time to know that. Also in OOC I never said how I was going to take so many hostages, I have said thing such as I am going now hopefuly to do hostages tomorrow, And also how does that OOC part come in with this situation as from my point and most likely others I dont see why you cant put in OOC that you want to take some Hostages that day, Does that mean I am going to do it Randomly? No because I am not dumb and I am not going to pull up and take a Cop or infact anyone off the street Because Like I stated earlyer in the Rules it states it is not aloud. So Please dont try saying what I said in OOC, means I would Hostage randomly as it does not.
Yes but what I don't understand is why when I arrived a cop said is everything okay then you just tied him up? Also they can't of been that good of a reason or else you wouldnt of released them both without any pay.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(07-25-2013, 06:56 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: Yes but what I don't understand is why when I arrived a cop said is everything okay then you just tied him up? Also they can't of been that good of a reason or else you wouldnt of released them both without any pay.

Actually we released the 2nd one as we said the Police must evacuate and leave the area then we will bring him into the city.
This is just a warning for now. Hostaging needs a good reason, arresting a team member for valid reasons I would say is silly because they are doing their job.

For now denied, don't make the same mistakes please.