UNBAN SNARF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exclamation 
b]Your name:[/b] (snarf)

Your ban ID: (33503)

Banned by: ([FL] Aviator)

Reason: (RDMing and Scamming)

Involved: (me and some other pepole)

Why we should unban you: (becuse one of other propole was angry at me so he said to them that I RDMed and I scammed and I breaked rules but they lied and i talked to my friend big_splash and he told him that i did so but big_splash dident lsiten to him becuse i had 0 kills and i scammed on 20k but he got the car he will have and we bin friends after that so dont random ban him forever and un ban him ok!)
Thank you for filing this thread as we may be able to clear things up.

Snarf scammed $110'000 dollars, victim being 'Kitteh Girl <3'. The previous ban record for Snarf shows he has scammed before, meaning this was his second offense of scamming. Considering it was the second offense and also scamming being a very serious infraction meant a permanent suspension was issued.

Not only that, you should only post an unban request if you did not break the rules.

The ban will remain in place, however the thread will remain open for the victims testimonial and further discussion.
Regards,
aviator
hi Aviaror im snarf and im sorry for what i did and all of that but i scammed thats true but i havent rdm but im so sorry i could do evrything to be unbanned sorry for bad english
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Snarf (STEAM_0:1:2685642), will stand as issued.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator