Ban Request for westy pls AND David Mitchell
Name of player: westy pls AND David Mitchell

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35004344 and STEAM_0:1:43701518

Time in GMT: -6 8:48

Server: v33x

Summary: Driving through the city, and some guy named Afolord wouldn't get out of my way, so I asked him and he said "Stupid no no, this is wrong don't hit me i will not move" So I said "Move" And he didn't, so I kept driving. He got cdm'd, and then a SRU Sergeant (westy pls) had his sirens on, I pulled over for a short moment and said "The guy I cdm'd wouldn't move after I asked him too, so it's not my problem." I drove off, and I got RDM'd while having a Deagle and Tranq Sniper equipped. Then, I come back to get my car and drive away because of an RDM, he tries stealing my car, then he lets an SRU named David Mitchell steal it, they drive away to the lake and I chase them down with my friend's BMW (lilres98) And then we pull over when they drive my car into the lake, and then Westy drives my friend's BMW into the lake after we go check out my car. Then, I got called a stupid american boy for saying I am posting a BR for this fail rp of being an SRU and randomly stealing cars on purpose. And, this is an edit, he just RDM'd me for me saying I didn't prop push his car when I was posting a BR on him. Adding screeny of him saying i'm a fucking vagina.

Evidence: [Image: rp_evocity_v33x1791_zps6513c192.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x1789_zps2e8ae24a.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x1792_zpsabad3584.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x1793_zpsfa7249e5.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x1794_zps47103a37.jpg]
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Report has been reviewed and denied.

Evidence was deemed insufficient.

Thank you for your report.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team