I appearently Broke a rule?
Hey, i would first like to thank everyone who has took the time to come to this thread and read it.
I was really confused because as the title suggests i was wondering what if someone breaks lets say fearrp or powergameing but dosent actually realise it. i can't be the only
one who does something and then has someone pm you that they are going to make a BR on you. it's scary and really discourageing to play cityrp. i really wanted to know what i do in that situation.

If i may give a situation.
Enter an open house without seeing the door, saying whom the house belongs to and then having the owner pm you that a br will be made on you because you picklocked a house even though it was open.

or being sent to prison to be greeted by someone who switched to be an ss or Sru i should say, and open you'r cell door and command you to follow them and they bring you outside and then tell you to wait and you have no idea What the heck is going on then someone runs towards you to free you but you'r timer runs anyway and you're free then next thing you know someone wants to BR you!

anyway sorry for that long rant in the end.

Thanks in advance.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
You need some commas and punctation, I understood nearly nothing.
It's really hard to understand what you're trying to tell us here.

I'm still willing to help you though, so lets see.

If you haven't broke a rule then there's nothing to worry about, the Ban request will be denied.

If you have broke a rule and a ban request is posted, then an administrator will review it and depending on the evidence, approve or disapprove it.

If this is not what you was wanting help with, let me know and I'll help you with what ever it may be, although the original post was hard to undersatdn
If you don't realize that you have broken a rule, then it's obviously your fault. You should read thru guides and not to mention the rules so you know what is wrong and what is right.

If someone is saying that they are going to do an BR on you, then you should go to the Ban Request's section and wait for the BR to pop up so you can tell your story. Or if you feel that the person who threaten you are communicable, then try to talk to him. I hope this answer answered you question... Your question was a bit..confusing.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If you don't break the rules, you have nothing to fear, ban requests are not approved without sufficient evidence.
If someone threatens you with a ban request- just reply with 'lol' that's what i do and no one has never put a ban request on me :3

It's just way people make others do what they want by threatening you with ban requests- easiest thing to do is ignore it Wink
If you haven't violated the rules, no need to fear.

Closed.