Banning Admin:
[FL] Flame

Ban Length:
1440 minutes

Reason for the ban:
"KTXBAI, You just
admitted that you broke NLR, you have to wait 5 Minutes NO MATTER WHAT"

Why we should unban you:
Well, first off this admin had no idea about the situation. He didnt ask anyone if I had waited 5 minutes and just assumed I had not. Which was the utterly most un-true statement ever... I had waited atleast 7 minutes before returning to not even the scene of my death, to buy ammo. Overall this is a pointless ban claiming that I had'nt waited 5 minutes which was completely un-true.. Not much else to say.

First off, You admitted that you came back after somebody REPORTED about the contras which i cant think of cause everybody was in the city and secondly you also werent your job properly

Due you saying you stole the contra money, left, and came back to take the money once again before destroying them.

You had to destroy the in the first place
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
No thats actually incorrect... Please, please get the full story before banning me. I began to destroy the contraban after I saw it through the wide open door and was madly assulted by gunmen, I was then assulted by another gunman and I died.. I came back to the UM woods, never past the gate to get some ammo around 10 minutes after I died from gunmen. Then someone randomly starting shooting me.. So I immediatly yelled for him to stop, and as he refused and continued to shoot me. I killed him, then the gun dealer pulled out a gun and shot me several times, I once again screamed for him to stop moving but he also refused so I killed him as self defense. Then I checked the house he ran towards as general investigation, the door was wide open and I could see contraban. So I took the money ontop the printers and to preserve the new life rule which happend 10 minutes ago ( I didnt want any corelation between the two lifes) I left leaving the contra un-scaved. And if I should of destroyed it anyways, I know now and I apologize.