unban BR3NT 70 v3
Your name: BR3NT 70 v3

Your ban ID: 32724

Banned by: first by [FL:M] Aviator then my ban was extended by [FL] Adman

Reason: so, i found a bugg by accident. i went in to some sort of room by a chair i called admin about 3 times Nobody came. Then i tried to go on the roof and jump down but i would die and i had used alot of ammo so i called admin again. then i spawned 2 moneyprinters (wich was stupid in the first place)
Then Aviator found me and banned me for 1 DAY. But today when i tried to log on i saw that my ban was extended by [FL] Adman Who i never saw b4 or do not even know who he/she is.

Involved: Family Guy,[FL:M] Aviator,Generation20 (not sure that that is his name)

Why we should unban you: This is the first time i got banned/ or abused something i'm not planning on doing it again i really like CityRP and play on it very often with friends. If you think this isn't true ask Family Guy he was involved with the whole thing.
Hello.

Thank you for posting this as we may be able to clear up as to why you were banned.

You were banned for abusing a bug relating to the offices in v2p. To get on the roof of the offices in v2p is more difficult compared to v2d or v33x. I was informed about a 'secret' room and that there was a bug in the offices in v2p and went to check it out and surprised I saw a chair on the ceiling, I was informed of the bug by 'FRGeneration 20'. I fly out and find you up there spawning contraband. Immediately showing you abusing the glitch. Spawning the contraband solidified your intentions of staying.

To get to the offices roof on v2p can not be achieved accidentally like it may on the other servers. I requested and extension to Adman after describing the situation in detail. I do not recall seeing calls while on for the short duration I was on.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
aviator
well i guess i just wait for a week Nervous thanks for the reply!
Hello.

I was informing this day Aviator about a bug in the Offices (I won't detail here exactly how, because it's classified) and when I showed him the way, we got in this "secret" room and we saw a chair from a player. Then we checked the rooftop and we saw him (Security Guard & Armed) with 2 Money Printers. Aviator talked with him a couple of minutes about the rules he broke and then he got banned.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Appeal denied.

In the future, be sure to report any time you find yourself in a bug or accidentally reach somewhere you shouldn't. This time, you clearly tried to abuse a system whereby you were somewhere no-one could reach you; hopefully this ban solidifies in you a sense of respect for the rules. If you follow them, your stay here will be all the more enjoyable.