Dupes Not Saving
Dupes that I make on the server, then save, don't show up when I leave and come back.. I see people load their own all the time, why aren't mine staying saved?
There surely cannot be a problem with saving your dupes. Make sure that you have/have not one the following:

1. Make sure that you have no characters, such as (,),@,*,&. The dupe names can only consist of text/numbers. If you fail to use only text/numbers, then your dupe will not be saved.

2. Make sure that you are in-fact duping what you are wanting to save using the advanced duplicator, then saving it. if you are not Shift+Left clicking on the props, or if you have not welded them, chances are you have not selected anything to be duped.

3. Make sure that you are in-fact using the advanced duplicator tool. if you are using the standard Duplicator tool, you will not be able to save your dupes.

Hopefully that will help, if not then please make sure to PM me, and i should be able to find a solution for you.
The following 2 users Like Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Temar, Floodify
Fish, I am not completely ignorant, I know I am using the adv. duplicator, and I am able to re-paste what I have created. It is all always welded together. I always click save, and name my dupe and all that, and it stays, but when I log out, and log back in. It's gone..
1 Go to Character on Fearless Forums and in there should be a section called Manage ADV Dupes, when you've clicked on it, there should be a list of dupes you have saved.

2 Choose a Dupe of your liking and add it to one of Fearless Servers.

Result: Then it should always be there when you log in on that server. (for example i h ave one of my houses always stored on V2d)
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

The following 2 users Like Shawkzie's post:
  • tyyy1997, Floodify
Thank you...
No problem Smile
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

I did not realise that you were in-fact building on the build server, as you did not state this. But yes, atleast your problem has been solved.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Floodify
(05-19-2013, 10:24 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I did not realise that you were in-fact building on the build server, as you did not state this. But yes, atleast your problem has been solved.
Yeah I had no clue that dupes saved per server..
Solvedy, solved!