Ban request on "TaskForce141"
Thread Title: Ban Request on "TaskForce141"

Name of player: (TaskForce141)

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:52666705)

Time in GMT: 03:25 (not sure exactly when) GMT +1. 18.0.2013

Server: Evocity_v2d

Summary: This guy (cop) Just randomly searched my Bar that me and my friend had built, As you can see on the picture below, there is a hidden wall, and if Im right he cant just "Know" that wall isnt suppose to be there, well atleast he knew it wasn't suppose to be there, he "heard the moneyprinters and just cracked open the door without a reason. He destroyed the contraband's and waited outside the bar, waiting for me to get back from the city. I reported it the admins via "@" command, but noone replied (I checked if someone were online, they were, but might have been afk). I tried telling him that it was failrp but he didnt listen a bit to what I had to say. Then he warranted me (whitch he didnt do for the search) and arrested me. If I've read the rules right (Its not my 1st language so I might have read something wrong) but accourding to what I've understood thats FailRP but him.

Evidence: " http://imgur.com/P4Kyhtf " (Not much of evidence, but atleast this is where he cracked hes way into the hidden room without a reason

Kind Regards

[FL:RP] SnazYShizzle
Denied.

Please gather more evidence for the future.