Ban request on decie_ere
Name of player: Decie_ere

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62121734

Time in GMT: 16:50-17:08

Server: v2p

Summary: Decie_ere broke fearRP and intentionally CDM'ed me after being ordered out of his vehicle.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/5P05VTuWWu0
i could not help this !!!! the serer is messed up and lagging a lot. i was going to park my car so it was not blocking the road. and then the cop killed me it was a accident ? Sad
(04-11-2013, 04:36 PM)decie_ere Wrote: i could not help this !!!! the serer is messed up and lagging a lot. i was going to park my car so it was not blocking the road. and then the cop killed me it was a accident ? Sad

Lag, really? When three cops point weapons at you and scream "GTFO the car!!", you GET OUT. You don't park your car. Plus, I was standing in front of your car the whole time. There was NO way you could go forward without killing me.

Lag doesn't make you press your W key.
dude i am sorry. i could help it i have bad connection as it is never mind when the server is playing up.
(04-11-2013, 04:50 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Lag doesn't make you press your W key.
I went to press E to get out and W to walk to you. and it never got out
(04-11-2013, 05:22 PM)decie_ere Wrote: I went to press E to get out and W to walk to you. and it never got out

Yeah, right. You sat in your car the whole time and refused to exit. If you had wanted to FearRP you would have exited at once.
Verenikin, Do worry. Im uploading a video to youtube of decie_ere as we speak that will surely get him banned. Should i post it in this thread or make a new thread ?
(04-12-2013, 12:07 AM)(NOR) ZedsDead Wrote: Verenikin, Do worry. Im uploading a video to youtube of decie_ere as we speak that will surely get him banned. Should i post it in this thread or make a new thread ?

I suggest you make another ban request, if its a separate incident.
He'll simply get two bans which extend each other.
Approved