Ban Request - [FL:RP] JOSHUA x
Name of player: [FL:RP] JOSHUA x

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49406826

Time in GMT: 12:00 (near, can't remember exatcly)

Server: v2d

Summary: Fade and shoot, numpad abuse

Evidence:
[Image: MYHO90J.jpg]

You can see at the start of the video he opens the fading door to shoot at us, he then closes it when we return fire, then you can see at 0:15 he types in chat, the names match up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dswmwWZdB...e=youtu.be
Props do not belong to the person you are shooting at, hard to tell exactly who is doing it. Zindy is the owner of the props, I'm going to have to ask for Zindy to reply to this thread / provide any additional evidence.
I do not know why it was closing. I was trying to hold it open, to prevent any fade shooting from use of the keypad. Perhaps the SS was using the keypad, or the raiders the button, causing the door to close.
Sorry I did not look at the props, my bad.

(04-11-2013, 01:01 PM)zindy Wrote: I do not know why it was closing. I was trying to hold it open, to prevent any fade shooting from use of the keypad. Perhaps the SS was using the keypad, or the raiders the button, causing the door to close.

Nevertheless you just admitted to numberpad abuse, we were not holding the button, we were being shot at through the other corridor and we didn't want this SS to get in and kill us. Our plan was to pick off the others and if Joshua tried to get in we would kill him. Then Zindy must of opened the fading door with his keyboard so that Joshua could kill us. You had a good view of the little battle because you were on the other side of the floor looking through the window. In addition we could not use the keypad as we don't know the code and cracking it under fire takes to long and leaves us too vulnerable.
If you showed more at the beginning and end, I never opened the door once, and nobody was with me, the second time you opened it, then the third I finally got the code and ran in but was blocked, by you at the doorway. The fourth I managed to run in and shoot you, which killed you.
(04-11-2013, 06:27 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: If you showed more at the beginning and end, I never opened the door once, and nobody was with me,

Firstly I cannot show anymore of the clip because that is it. I started recording from the first point in the video and ended it then because my fraps was causing too much lag. Secondly I realised now that you never opened the door because they were not your props, the only explanation is that Zindy opened it with his keyboard from a distance. Note I never said anyone was with you.

(04-11-2013, 06:27 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: the second time you opened it, then the third I finally got the code and ran in but was blocked, by you at the doorway. The fourth I managed to run in and shoot you, which killed you.

This is all wrong. Once again I repeat that we (raiders) never opened the door to attack you. We were already under heavy fire from the other corridor and used this section by the door to recover health with health packs. You did start to type in the code and unlock the door, we had a little shoot out but nothing came of it, we both lost health and no-one died. Then however the door "magically opened" again you ran in and you were sprayed down. You were killed and not the other way round. If you wish me to post video evidence of this I will. This raid was actual a successful one despite this situation.

So to conclude: The person behind the rule breaking in the ban request is not in fact Joshua but Zindy for numpad abuse and fade and shoot. On the third floor the defenders can see through the windows but the raiders cannot. Zindy was positioned so that he could see out little fight, he tactically opened the fading door so that Joshua could attack us.

(04-11-2013, 01:01 PM)zindy Wrote: I do not know why it was closing. I was trying to hold it open, to prevent any fade shooting from use of the keypad. Perhaps the SS was using the keypad, or the raiders the button, causing the door to close.
I am sorry then. I did not believe this to be breaking rules, and my intentions were only to, in my mind, prevent fade shooting from either side opening and closing the door by use of the button or keypad.
Seems to be more of a misunderstanding, denied.