Ban Request for Psychopathic
Name of player: Psychopathic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23431590

Time in GMT: 9th March, 15:00

Server: v2d

Summary: I was a security guard on a restaurant,then Psychopathic came as a gun dealer with an m4a1 and pointed it to the chef,then i forced him to go out.A police officer arrested him,but before he got arrested he told me that when he will get out of jail he will kill me.Then he started pming me that he will come back and he has a reason to kill me(the reason is that he wanted to kill me because i forced him to go out of the restaurant).Then he came to me again and told me that we are friends and i told him we were never friends.Then he goes to the next shop after metro cafe and i heard gun loading,i went to check and i saw him killing me and stealing my ump,then he went inside the metro cafe and killed the chef.What did he do is that he broke NLR,he also disguised himself to try to rdm me,he also rdmed me and he pointed his gun randomly to the people around.How do i knew that it was him? he was the only one disguised gun dealer and he came back at the place where someone walked on him and yelled "where's my m4a1?".

Evidence: The logs and the story at summary.
Please post evidence, be it screenshots or streaming video.
Didnt have time for screenshots,i was busy while this was happening though...
Download Fraps or a similar program and make sure you are ready next time.
No evidence.