Ban Request
Video 
Name of player:
domtheroider/[FL:RP] >MYstiC<

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:53018926

Time in GMT: ‎9. ‎december ‎2012, ‏‎20:52:29

Server: v33x

Summary: was raiding and see a gun dealer. he may not basing and be afk right?

Evidence: http://youtu.be/cHPc-CfzOD8
Isnt raiding for the reason " Contr or pots" or either way random raiding, disallowed? As far as I know your constantly raiding man, and your not getting in trouble, so Id guess it is allowed? Or has this man just got himself?
(03-09-2013, 08:41 AM)Dron2666 Wrote: Isnt raiding for the reason " Contr or pots" or either way random raiding, disallowed? As far as I know your constantly raiding man, and your not getting in trouble, so Id guess it is allowed? Or has this man just got himself?

you may raid as unemploy and you may raid for a good reason like "he get contra, heard them or see them" you can not make this reason if he not get contra's os listen first!
even as unemployed u cannot just random raid for no reason, or because you feel like it you need a good rp reason to do this 12 ban requests u have posted in past 12 hours and all of ur raids are quite random to me
(03-09-2013, 11:18 AM)DJ13 Wrote: even as unemployed u cannot just random raid for no reason, or because you feel like it you need a good rp reason to do this 12 ban requests u have posted in past 12 hours and all of ur raids are quite random to me

maybe for you, but not for me. he get contra, i get a reason!
How did you know he had contraband in the first place?

Gundealer is definately contra farming
(03-09-2013, 10:32 PM)Jokhah Wrote: How did you know he had contraband in the first place?

Gundealer is definately contra farming

you can see i like to raid alot, os i have a "timer" on when contra's make a sound. so i have heard them
jlsp and don will be banned.

You having a timer because you like to raid is extremly unacceptable behavior on our servers. We promote passive RP and its almost meta because you are using a server timed event to make IC raids.

When you come back on our servers I expect to see a new attitude because "I like to raid a lot" is invalid.

Approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!