The vault
Do all admins know about the vault. A guy discovered it with Termin today. Do you need an admin to go there and to you there if you aren't admin. Please tell me how to get there not being an admin.
stupid signature keeps breaking
(03-03-2013, 04:43 PM)jonahfink Wrote: Do all admins know about the vault. A guy discovered it with Termin today. Do you need an admin to go there and to you there if you aren't admin. Please tell me how to get there not being an admin.

A admin needs to TP you there
(03-03-2013, 04:43 PM)jonahfink Wrote: Do all admins know about the vault. A guy discovered it with Termin today. Do you need an admin to go there and to you there if you aren't admin. Please tell me how to get there not being an admin.

That area for the map is only for certain events. You can only get there if an admin teleports you. And yes, admins do know about the vault.
I think thay guy is me? We had an Vault event going on which was realy fun to do.

And yes. An admin or super admin needs to teleport you there since they can use noclip to get there. It's not accesable for players/moderators since the teleportation of that area is disabled.
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
  • Russkie
I asked admin to go there and he or she dint know what in the world it was.
stupid signature keeps breaking
The vault (also called labs) is unaccessable due to coflicts with basing & door rules. The only way in is by teleportation.