Banrequest
Name of player: Shox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43504639

Time in GMT: 16:15 (4:15 pm Norwegian time)

Server: v2p

Summary: Hiding his keypad, making his base almost impossible to raid. House has 4 keypads and is floating aswell..

Evidence:
[Image: ahAQ5Di.jpg]
[Image: MBAzX5G.jpg]
Then i got them to fix the keypads.. aaaand..
[Image: byXxdqK.jpg]
[Image: eShyWsO.jpg]
So they have a total of 4 keypads.
1 for Bridge. 1 for Wall. and 2 for their contrastash inside their busses.

[Image: Q9NmpM4.jpg] Floating, no support whatsoever
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
We fixed it later, because Doctor Kula can us tell everything better. And then we removed it.

You are annoying, you crying every time and cant tell us anything Wink
I told you first to fix the keypad when you hid it behind the rock. Then you guys started yelling at me for being annoying and such... yeah... but alright.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm for enzyme, not allowed to hide ur keypad somewere and floating base?
Not sure if thats allowed and I dont care ....
but inpossible to raid Is a good point ......

User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(01-31-2013, 08:47 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I told you first to fix the keypad when you hid it behind the rock. Then you guys started yelling at me for being annoying and such... yeah... but alright.

I tryed to fixed it then, but you was crying about everything.

You can tell me the things they are wrong, i would fix it then. Or you say me, when it is forbidden, then i delete everything.
But you telled us only the Keypads, later we fixed it and then we removed it because Doctor Kula telled us that it is forbidden. We dont saw any Rule against this, so we did it. Btw one more reason to build it was that some other Guys build the same and a admin said nothing against this Building.. So Cheese
Giving the benefit of the doubt. Floating constructions/unrealistic constructions are forbidden, don't do it again.